Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67

Thread: Final word

  1. #41
    Inactive Member ~*Summergirl*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    don't be so quick to judge 2Cute....regardless of what you may think or believe...I know nothing about you nor choose to however,I am defending myself...I have done nothing wrong and if I have than you best speak up and say it

  2. #42
    Inactive Member ~*Summergirl*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sam : the people who this CONCERNS will know

  3. #43
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, who is she? SOmeone say it, cause I am arguin with someone I have no idea who is???

  4. #44
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *G the fact that you are sitting here waiting for me to post is proof enough, you arent here because you're tired of the fighting..you are here cuz you are looking for a fight...I think thats pretty clear...*waves* keep it up though..this is my entertainment at work *S

  5. #45
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Summergirl, but I wanna know too. I feel discriminated against, and I think it's just cause I am a male white heterosexual

  6. #46
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    psssst, 2, say her name, I need to go back to bed, K?

  7. #47
    Inactive Member ~*Summergirl*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LMAO* I owe you nothing

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Tay's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno who she is either...*shrugs*...Sammy go to bed, you feel hott!!..*W* biggrin

  9. #49
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Okay, Answer to Mystery # 1: She is not Lily!

    Sorry Lily (I heard wrong)

    *taps Sniff's head, you don't die until you turn ghost white hon*

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    god damn it!! i'm gonna hold my breath til someone tells me who the fuck summergirl is...
    *sucks in air*
    *puffs out cheeks*

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •